Wednesday 23 April 2014

Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog. My name is Sally, I have been with my fiancé for nearly 2 and a half years and I'm a mummy to a wonderful little boy who turned 1 a week ago. I have been card making for 9 years if you include the last year where I've not had the time or energy lol but I'm back at my desk now (when my son is sleeping). I also make jewellery, knit and crochet. My cards were very basic at the start and even now
feel as though I have a lot to learn, I use to do a lot of decoupage which I still do occasionally but I mostly stamp now, I love the colouring and that you can use the same stamp over and over and make it a different colour and affect every time. At the moment, my favourite stamps are the gorjuss girls as you can see. I hope you will drop by again soon to see photos of some of the old cards I've made and all the new ones along with anything else I make. I do swap challenges with a friend of mine which I love doing because we both have very different styles.

No comments:

Post a Comment